Fetch is a marketplace for self-service truck rental. Fetch created the first completely-automated process for renting a truck using just your phone. We enable individuals, families and businesses to rent a truck 24 hours a day, at the tap of their phone, without having to wait in line.
In turn, individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses can list their own vehicles for rent with Fetch and use Fetch’s self-service technology to automate their fleet operations. The Fetch platform enables fleet owners to scale their fleet and manage their operations in just a few hours a month.
Fetch is a venture-backed startup, headquartered in Atlanta. Our investors include Y Combinator, Knoll Ventures, Avis Budget Group and Zeno Ventures.
About the Role
Fetch is seeking a Human Resources Manager to play a strategic role in leading and managing the company’s HR function. You will be a partner to senior leadership at Fetch and be responsible for growing our recruiting, compensation and people management functions.
- Partner with senior leadership to elevate Fetch’s culture and standard of performance
- Partner with managers to build a repeatable recruiting process
- Manage payroll and benefits
- Manage employee onboarding
- Building a framework for ongoing employee development and training
- Setting the foundation for the company’s HR policies
- Advise and support managers as needed
While specific years of experience are not a hard requirement, you should have relevant experience in managing people, benefits and recruiting functions.
- You have a history of building confidence in your colleagues and supporting their growth
- You have a bias towards action and getting things done
- You can be innovative while also implementing repeatable processes
- You’re comfortable managing competing priorities and projects at once
- You’re data driven
- You are clear and direct in your communications
- You are serious about your work, but you don’t take yourself too seriously
- Ideally, you will have experience working with early-stage companies or fast-growing teams
Grow with Fetch
We want you to grow with Fetch, and we're committed to helping you achieve your goals. Those goals could be getting experience with a new programming language, gaining management experience or even one day starting your own business. We're here to ensure that as you contribute to Fetch, we're also contributing back to you.
We expect you to challenge yourself and your colleagues. We believe that transparent, open discussion surfaces problems sooner and ultimately leads to the right answers.
We're committed to providing a challenging, but safe and rewarding environment. Regardless of your education, background, age or personal characteristics, if you can make Fetch a better place for our customers, our partners and our team - we want to hear from you.